5.5.12

TUTORIAL: How to make Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes


       I love ice cream. And I love Cupcakes ♥
Then what could be better than Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes??
       For this tutorial I will use Duncan Hines cake mix but you can use your favorite brand or recipe.
Ready? Let's start:
       Get everything to make your cake, mine calls per eggs, water and oil (I will substitute oil x apple sauce).
       I adapted a disposable cake pan to use as a pan. Just cut some holes with a knife.



 Now prepare the cake according to the box instructions or your recipe ♥ Thanks Arianna for been our model ♥

 Now fill the ice cream cones (in this  process a glass baking dish was used to keep the ice cream cones tight) Don't fill them more than 3/4 because they will overflow. Believe me, they will! :D


Once baked (they bake faster than cake) take a fork or a bamboo skewer and make some little holes in the ice cream cone, that will prevent them from getting soggy while they cool down.


Prepare your frosting (or use canned)


And enjoy!

And if you are like me, your cupcake are not ready if they are "naked"
so visit www.curiousprincess.com to get your ice cream cone wrappers ♥♥♥



 Yup, I made some cupcake for my son's 4th Birthday Party... and yes, I didn't have the chance to use the wrappers, can you believe it???

 Thanks once again for visiting us.
Remember to visit us on facebook:

Have a Wonderful, Curious day!


No comments :

Post a Comment