5.5.12

Lemonade Stand Party

I'm so excited! Finally I decided to make my own blog. Please wish me luck!
So I want to show you the last party printables that I made: Lemonade Stand Theme.
Isn't that cute? Thanks to Branson and his mommy for making this to happen.

Lemonade printable sign included. I just love it! And I so wish lemonade still were 25 cents :)

 It includes these cute straw tags ♥

I know, cupcake toppers and wrappers can make any party look amazing *wink *wink


And what party is complete if you don't have matching water bottle labels?


 Our handsome model Bransons really enjoys his lemonade and cupcakes, Yumm!



You can find these printables at:
So there you have it! My first post and delicious lemonade... What a match!
Thanks for stopping by, have a Wonderful, Curious day!

Remember to visit us on Facebook for more party printables and ideas ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment