8.3.14

La-la-ladybug!



Remember when I was 9 years old, we used to bring lunch to my grandpa, while he was working planting peanuts... We crossed lots of plots at dawn, walking, playing, singing...
I remember (and almost can smell) the breeze in the trees, the grass... The grasshoppers and crickets sounds were so relaxing! 
But what I remember the most, was those tiny, teeny red ladybugs
That is why I was in love when I made this printables, because they bring a lot of memories to me ♥.
If you have ladybugs as theme for a Birthday Party, I really hope that you make great memories with your kids too, and that when they are grown ups, they remember those good memories every time they see a ladybug...
Hope you love it as much as I do!
You can find this complete package Here.






1 comment :