13.1.14

FREE VALENTINES PRINTABLES by Curious Princess

And me one more time!
Looking in my old files I found these cute Pictures from 2 years ago,
my first Valentines Printables I ever made (and one of the first printables
I made ever!)
They are very basic since I didn't know much about design
in those days, but I bet you will enjoy them ♥
Perfect for Kindergarten parties too!
Package includes:
♥ Cupcake Wraps
♥ Cupcake Toppers
♥ Straw Tags (I used those with pencils instead to give as favors)
♥ Water Bottle Labels
♥ Small labels to wrap napkins / disposable cutlery

Links will be at the end of the pictures.



















































You can download the files here:
FREE Cupcake wraps and toppers HERE.
FREE water bottle labels, napkin labels and straw tags HERE.
FREE LOVE banner HERE.
Thanks for visiting my page!

Visit my website at www.CuriousPrincess.com
or find us on Facebook HERE.   



No comments :

Post a Comment